Charged or arrested? You have come to the right Criminal law firm.
Have An Experienced Defense Attorney By Your Side.
Finding yourself on the wrong side of the law can occur very easily in today’s climate. We understand that good people sometimes find themselves in difficult situations. If you are facing criminal charges, do not wait call 678-250-5449. Hiring an experienced defense attorney early in the process often leads to the best resolution of the case. We are experienced in the following areas:
- Drug related charges
- Theft Offenses
- Assault or other violent crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Facing a felony or misdemeanor is one of the most difficult things you could ever deal with. The punishment for many crimes can change your life, leaving you with a criminal record or worse. We’ve outlined some of the long-term impacts of a criminal conviction below. If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, contact us today at 678-250-5449 to evaluate your options.
What are the long-term impacts of a conviction?
- If you are convicted, regardless of how serious, you will have a criminal record.
- A criminal record can hinder employment due to blanket employment policies against hiring anyone with a criminal record. Some employers prohibit applicants who have certain types of convictions.
- If you’ve been convicted, you may experience difficulty renting an apartment or home in the future.
- If you’re an immigrant facing misdemeanor charges, it could have a serious impact on your ability to stay in the United States.
- Courts may use a conviction as evidence that you are unfit or cannot provide the best environment for the child in a custody hearing.
Download our free resource guide 5 Things You Need to Consider When Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney by submitting the form or calling us at 678-250-5449.