Immigration Case Matters – DACA IS BACK!
The time to act is NOW because you are important.
Applying for DACA enables people, often brought to the US very young, and who meet specific requirements, to receive certain benefits and remain in the country. Is this you? We want to help.
We understand the rush of emotions you are feeling. Let us help with your immigration case today. We want to make sure you are ready file your DACA application ASAP.
The requirements to qualify for DACA are:
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012;
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Living as a DREAMER right now may not be easy.
Call LaGrone Law 678-250-5449. We can help you with your journey to the American Dream